Excellent night from Streamer Region, Nebraska! I am below your subsequent couple of days to browse through my personal great buddies Kris as well as Beth Still. These of that you exactly who have actually adopted via blog site considering that the very early days would possibly repeal that Beth is actually the one that coordinated the NECC Novice undertaking approach straight back in 2009. It had been by her project that We had been capable of participate in my personal initial NECC (currently ISTE) meeting. For that, We in the morning eternally thankful to Beth as well as every one of that you exactly who sustained that undertaking as a result of it considerably modified the training course of my personal occupation your far better.
That few days We created multiple blog site blog posts connected to Location Understanding Few days that begins subsequent few days. I am going to have actually extra blog posts in regards to it while in the subsequent couple of days consisting of some blog posts in regards to Google Planet as well as Google Maps. Whether you should plunge much deeper right into these locations, my course about Google Earth and Maps is actually 50% off your remainder of month whenever you make use of the code GEOAWARENESS22 regarding enrollment web page.
These had been the few days’s many widespread blog posts:
1. Is This the End of the Google Keep Chrome Extension?
2. GeoQuiz History Edition – A Fun and Challenging Geography Game
3. 30+ Activity Templates to Use in Google Classroom
4. CollegeLab – A Tool to Help Students Find Colleges They May Like
5. Math and Geography
6. 5 Things You Can Make With Microsoft Flip Besides Selfie Videos
7. How Focusable Helps Me Stop Procrastinating
50 Technology Tuesday Ideas!
Sessions as well as eBooks
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter arrives <blank> each Sunday night/ Monday early morning. It characteristics my personal preferred suggestion of the few days as well as the few days’s many widespread blog posts from Free of charge Innovation for Educators.
- My YouTube channel features extra than 43000 customers checking out my personal quick guide video clips in a huge collection of instructional innovation equipment.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page characteristics brand-new as well as outdated blog posts from that blog site all through the few days.
- In case you’re interested in my entire life exterior of education and learning, you’ll comply with myself in Strava.
That blog post actually looked in FreeTech4Teachers.com. In case you see it in other places, it features already been made use of with out authorization. Highlighted picture recorded via Richard Byrne.